Client: A major international technology company
Project Duration: 9 Months
Project Scope: Construction and Commissioning of a Hyperscale Data Centre
The project was hampered by a series of complexities:
1. Incomplete Program: The existing project schedule was fragmented, with considerable scope overlooked and sequences misaligned.
2. Contractor Coordination: Numerous contractors were involved, with low-constructability design intensifying interface management challenges.
3. Integrated Planning Deficiency: The absence of a cohesive plan led to disarray in site operations and supply chain management.
4. Reporting Void: Progress reporting mechanisms were non-existent, clouding project visibility.
5. Delay Diagnosis: A gap in tracking and understanding delays impeded effective prioritization and mitigation efforts.
In alignment with Laminar Projects' distinct capabilities for rigorous and authentic engagement, our approach encompassed:
Our engagement with the hyperscale data centre project in Belgium exemplifies Laminar Projects' philosophy: that a successful program is not just a reporting instrument but a dynamic tool that actively propels on-site execution. By fostering construction team buy-in and embedding best practices, we ensure that strategic planning translates into tangible on-ground action.